Monday, October 29, 2012

Hiking at Red Rock!

 So oddly enough I got the crazy idea of going on a hike up to Red Rock.  Sadly this was my first visit after living here for almost two years and it's 15 mins from our house.  It was the perfect weather so we had to take advantage.  The lack of going to the gym is probably what gave me motivation to get out and hike.  What I didn't realize is that it's not just a flat trail(which I was hoping for).  Nope you are literally hiking up rocks. Being pregnant it's not the easiest thing to do! Maybe that's why I'm sore. Hmmm. But the girls were lovin it and Kenna was all over climbing into high places.  Definately a confidence booster for her which she is really needing right now in her life.  It was nice to enjoy the outdoors for a bit.





No comments: