Wow were we due for a getaway! St. George was so much fun. We went with our friends Chad, Elise, and Jesse Carter. We were able to stay with Elise's parents who we can't thank enough for letting us crash there. We went golfing at the Red Cliffs course on the hottest day which was 114. We are nuts! But it was so fun to see Jake get so mad because he didn't do so well. I hit a couple and I did pretty good. I was so surprised that I liked it. I may just start golfing now. We played tons of water volleyball in the pool next door cause it was so hot to do anything else. Then we took some pictures up on the red rocks with the temple in the background. Thanks to Chad and Elise for such a fun trip!
Does this not look like a Backstreet Boy cd cover? It's hilarious!
He doesn't look mad but he is!

Project Completion with Key Achievements
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment