So yah here we are on Thanksgiving at the SWIMMING POOL! First of all it's weird enough for me and I think that's why i'm feeling so homesick. I'm usually ready for snow by now and then I'm sick of it after Christmas. So putting up a tree this year for me will be very strange when McKenna is still wearing shorts and tank tops. Don't get me wrong, I do love the weather but I love the seasons much more. I am very thankful to have such a genius of a husband who is wonderful in every way and a daughter that i love with all my heart. Being away from my comfort zone and familiarity, and friends has really brought us closer together as a family and I'm grateful for that. We do hope to return to Utah next year if we are able to transfer to the U of U or BYU so we can save money on school loans. It's been a tough year for us with moving and now me being on bed rest for the last few months of my pregnancy but we're hanging in there.
Project Completion with Key Achievements
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment