My baby is half way to 3 years old now and it just so happens to land on the first day of fall! This is all too much at once for me! We got her a big girl bed and had her try it for the first night. I didn't hear a peep after I put her in her bed, closed the door, and went to sleep. I woke up later that night to find her sprawled out on the floor underneath her crib. So I didn't push the new bed thing, I'm just gonna let her decide when she wants to sleep in her big girl bed rather than her crib.
So far we've moved into a new place in Carlsbad California and we're loving the area. It has pools and tennis courts and it's so quiet like being in a campground all day. The weather is awesome but i can't tell you how much we miss the fall in Utah. It makes me sad to know I won't see all the leaves changing colors and the Cougars beat every team on the field! But we're finally feeling adjusted for once. Jake is liking law school and has met a lot of of friends on campus. I'm home with McKenna praying that I don't go into labor at any given moment even though I still have 4 months left. I sure feel like I could give birth after chasing around McKenna all day everyday. I just wanted to post a few pics of what we've been up to these past few weeks.
Project Completion with Key Achievements
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment